Madison Braid Bundle - Lulu Two Strand, Halo, Top knot
- US Shipping: $5.95 (5-7 business days)
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
Style them on their own or style them together for a beautiful textured look. Our Madison Braid Bundle combines three of our best sellers into one amazing deal:
This hand braided and color blended Two Strand headband is sure to spice up your every day look! Whether running errands, a big night out or being the ultimate bridesmaid, our headpiece effortlessly blends with your hair for a quick and flawless look! Skip the salon and go for a sexy and textured braided look instantly! This versatile hair accessory has adjustable sizing, and never needs to be re-braided! It doesn't get any better!
You all know and love our Lulu Two Strand, and so we spun things around a bit and created this beauty! Our Halo is packed with lots more hair to give a voluminous look. Effortless Va va voom! This hand-braided and color blended piece is a definite must-have! Effortlessly blends in with your hair, adjustable size, and never a need to re-braid!
Create instant volume with our Top Knot Ponytail holder. Perfect for creating that stunning updo or messy bun, without a trip to the salon. The Top Knot gives you endless style options, giving you the freedom to rock your bun at the crown of your head or the nape of your neck. This ponytail holder effortlessly blends in with your hair and can be restyled - it's a must have!
Create unique looks for every style, trend and age, with the Madison Braid Bundle.
- Color Matching: Don't be afraid to go a shade lighter or darker than your hair, take into consideration your hair coloring at its roots and ends, along with any highlights! Have fun with it!
- Email Us! Reach out to our team at email@example.com with an image of your hair in daylight and we will recommend the best match!
- Easy Returns
- 100% Guarantee
- Adjustable Sizing
- Newly customized to fit adults and children 3 & up
Please keep in mind that all of our braids are handmade and individually unique therefore no two braids will look the same. Slight variations should be expected.