Cleanse and refresh your hair with this nutrient-packed shampoo. Reinforced with powerful compounds to protect hair from heat and sun damage, Madison Hair Shampoo is safe for colored hair, straightened hair, and extensions. It’s got argan oil for shine and frizz-control, provitamin B5 for moisture, strength, and thickness, and guar gum for volume and smoothness. What doesn’t it have? Parabens, sulfates, or sodium chloride.
Wet hair thoroughly with warm water. Squeeze a small amount of shampoo into your palm and massage through hair. Rinse with cool water. Repeat if necessary. Follow with Madison Hair Conditioner for best results.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil - Deep penetrating oil that instantly absorbs into hair producing incredible shine, helps control frizz, softens and aids in curl definition, and conditions hair
- Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Polyquarternium-59 - UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
- Silicone Quaternium-16 - A cationic micronized silicone that gives superior wet and dry combing, smoothing and heat protection
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Natural guar gum derivative that adds volume, conditions hair without build-up, smoothes and de-frizzes hair
One 4oz Travel Shampoo Bottle
INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycol Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-16, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-150 Distearate, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Orange 4/CI 15510, Red 40/CI 16035.